Our UK Review of the Vojagor Set of 4 Hard Shell Trolley Suitcases
The Vojagor Set of 4 Hard Shell Trolley Suitcases is a popular choice for UK travellers, and are also excellent quality cases. You get 4 different sized cases, for under £95. At that price you are buying good quality, getting a nice set and cases that will last you for years to come. More importantly, they will keep your belongings safe and secure. Aside from all of that, they look great.
These come in a range of colours which are:
These are very practical suitcases, that have a very sleek modern design. They are expandable and have 4 wheels for easy movement. They also have an ABS shell cover and yet remain light in weight.
What Buyers Say About the Vojagor Hard Shell Suitcases
When spending any money, it is always worth checking the buyer reviews. Personally I like to read and summarise those as it gives me a sense if it is the right product for me. These buyer reviews are very useful when making your decision.
They use a 5 star rating system with 5 being the highest and best rating, and 1 being the lowest rating. I have summarised these by percentage below.
As you can see 76 out of 100 people gave this suitcase the full 5 star treatment. 92% rated it 4 stars or higher and only 3% of buyers were disappointed with their choice of suitcases. Overall those are extremely positive ratings.
What Buyers Didn't Like About the Vojagor Suitcases
Even though the number of low ratings was very low at 3%, I always like to have a look at those. 2 buyers said the zips broke and 1 buyer said the lock wouldn't open. As you can see there are a very small number of complaints.
What Buyers Liked About the Vojagor Trolley Cases
Overall the reviews are excellent, and these suitcases has attracted an average 4.6 out of 5 stars which is an excellent rating by any standards.
At an average retail price of around £95, this set of cases also seems good value for money. According to buyers the set of 4 cases, are very high quality, and for under £100 are great value for money.
Vojagor Suitcase Set Specification
Below we take a look at the more specific details of this type of these cases:
- These are all ABS hard shell cases that fully protect the contents
- Pick from 6 different colours
- Has a wheel in each corner so can be pushed along, and also much easier to manoeuvre about a busy airport
- There are 2 handles on the side for easier carrying
- They have a combination lock
- They have a retractable telescopic handle
The 4 sizes in this set are shown below:
What Buyers Say About the Vojagor Hard Cases
We know that buyers rate this suitcase highly because of the high buyer rating score. Now let's summarise what those same buyers actually have to say about it.
- All cases have a wheel on each corner - great for ease of movement around airports and hotels
- Those who have been on holiday say the cases has stood up well to the wear and tear of travel
- Pretty spacious internally - see the image to the right
- Suitcase set looks great and is ideal for family travel
- Super easy to manoeuvre
- Great to have a choice of sizes, so just make sure that you have the right size for your travel needs.
- Light for hard shell cases but overall they are weighty, when compared to soft cases
Our Verdict on the Vojagor
We know from our extensive research on all luggage, that this brand of suitcases has been around for quite a while. The hard shell style of these suitcases is a great idea, for anyone wanting to make sure the contents of their case is secure and well protected.
If this is not the case for you, then please feel free to check out our top 10 list of hard shell suitcases by clicking here, or if you prefer our top 10 list of soft sided suitcases here.
The choice of colours in this particular line of cases is really very good indeed. In terms of value for money, if you can find this set for under £100, our advice would be buy it. It is good quality and almost every buyer rates them very highly.