This backpack from the Slotra brand is one of the most popular anti-theft backpacks currently being sold in the UK. The main reason for that is the high quality of this bag. (92% buyer satisfaction rating)
Backpacks like this one are of course all about helping protect the contents of your bag and keeping them as safe as you possibly can. This lightweight backpack certainly does that, and has some very interesting and useful features, which are really handy when travelling.
In this article we do a full review of this particular Slotra backpack. For those of you in a hurry, we have done a short summary review below. This one did come out at number one on our top 10 list of anti-theft backpacks.
That makes it worth reading this UK review to see why online buyers rate this one so highly.
Why Pick the SLOTRA Backpack?
There are a lot of online buyer reviews for this particular pack, and that always tells you that this one sells extremely well.
Couple that with a high buyer satisfaction rating of 92%, and you can see why this one rates so highly. Lots of sales and lots of good reviews, and we also think it looks really good, as you can see from the image above.
It is available in the dark grey shown above, but also in light grey, black or grey.
Backpack Key Features
Just below we have highlighted the key features of this backpack:
- Measures 30 x 18 x 45 cm (will hold up to a 17" laptop)
- Lightweight as it weighs 599 grams - ideal to save on luggage allowance in the UK airlines
- Water repellent and tear resistant
- Soft shell style
- Dual access zipper for increased safety
- Hidden dividers and pockets
- Will suit a male or female
- Has a USB port for charging (detachable)
- Anti-theft laptop compartment
- Has a padded back and padded shoulder straps for comfortable wearing
- 10+ storage slots
- A band that can hold sun glasses or ear buds
- Many UK buyers use this as their main baggage for the cabin
What Buyers Say
A great way to understand if any product is suitable for you is to read what other buyers have to say after they have bought the product, used it, and then taken some time to leave an insightful review.
Those are always useful to read, though the problem is that there are typically a lot of them, and they can vary quite a lot. Here at Luggage News we do read these and then we summarise those so as you can see at a glance what the pros and cons are with the product.
Pros & Cons
Overall Buyer Satisfaction Rating
Overall buyers have given this SLOTRA anti-theft bag an average buyer satisfaction rating of 92%, which is impressive by any standard.
- 80% of all buyers gave this a 5 star review
- Less than 1% gave this one a bad review
You can click on any of the images below to see a larger version of each image.
Our Verdict on the SLOTRA Anti-Theft Backpack
- Aside from the price point, there is really not anything more to complain about when it comes to this backpack. It is high quality and it is very well made.
- If however this is not the one for you, then why not check out our top 10 list of anti-theft backpacks by clicking here.
- This one is however the number one choice on that list, is very high quality and as such we have no hesitation in recommending this one to you.
- Check Amazon UK
Overall buyers say that this is a compact and lightweight bag, which has some good anti-theft features. It comes with a built-in USB charger which is handy.