In this article we will be reviewing the best wheeled holdall bags that are currently available in the UK market. This type of bag has a whole range of different uses.
For most people it is for taking on some type of holiday, like travelling to and through Europe or for travelling by plane, train or bus.
Others want a medium to large bag that they may take to the gym and have the wheels to make the transportation a great deal easier. Many students also prefer this type of wheeled rolling bag for university.
These do come in a range of sizes from the small to the very large. The one thing they have in common is that they are lightweight, can hold a lot of stuff, and with good quality wheels they can be very easy to take around with you, no matter what your reason for that maybe.
Wheeled Holdall General Bag Pricing
Like all luggage you will find a huge variation in the prices of these wheeled bags. They range from as little as just £10 and all the way up to £200. Why the huge variation you may ask?
It is all about the quality, the size and the features of the individual bag. It is actually a good thing in my opinion as some people may just need a bag for a weekend away at a festival. Others may want a good quality bag but are not prepared to pay a lot of money for that.
Some travellers may want a high quality bag, that is built to last for ages, especially if they plan on doing a lot of travelling around and need something with lots of pockets, the ability to lock it, being waterproof etc.
The cheaper bags have a price range of around £10-30. If you want something of higher quality you can expect to pay around £60-£150.
These holdalls can be quite different in terms of what they offer. Below we have shown a table of the top 10 wheeled bags. We have listed those by the highest buyer satisfaction rating first.
That rating is given to the bag when a customer buys the bag, uses it and then takes the time to leave a review. The higher the rating is then the better the bag is according to those who have bought and used it.
Top 10 Wheeled Holdalls in the UK
Samsonite- Paradiver light - Wheeled Duffle
90% buyer satisfaction based on 1,500+ online buyer reviews
- This is a wheeled duffle bag with 2 wheels
- It is made from durable PU coated 600 x 600 denier polyester
- It is one of the biggest selling wheeled duffels on the UK marketplace
- It has a carrying handle on top for easy access and easy lifting
- There is a zipped main compartment, with ribbons in the main compartment
- This is a 79 cm bag with a 121.5 litre capacity
- Available in black, black mesh, denim, grey, white, white mesh and yellow
OGIO Rig 9800 Travel Bag
96% buyer satisfaction based on 600+ online buyer reviews
- This is a tough and protective travel suitcase with telescoping pull handle and heavy-duty, gliding wheels
- It has a padded exterior with secure, armoured back panel for increased durability and impact-resistant protection against the elements
- It has a massive 123 itre main storage compartment with adjustable dividers and padded helmet chamber for carrying clothing, sports gear or equipment and more
- It has an iFOM foam construction throughout for additional, shock-absorbing protection
- Comes with dual zip fastenings and buckle closures for the ultimate in suitcase security
- It measures 42 x 39 x 86 cm and weighs 6.4 Kilograms
Surfanic Luggage Maxim Roller Bag
94% buyer satisfaction based on 500+ online buyer reviews
We believe one of the best wheeled holdalls is the Surfanic Luggage Maxim Roller Bag. This one has the following key features
- 100 litre size
- Polyurethane wheels
- 4 way compression straps
- Available in navy, storm grey, black, blue, floral and pink colours
- Has a telescopic handle, 2 wheels and backpack straps.
The small size can be taken onboard as cabin luggage on most airlines.
It is made from PU coated denier polyester. The outside of the bag has two large zipped side pockets. There is a carrying handle on top for easy access and easy lifting. It also has an integrated ID tag, a zipped main compartment and ribbons in the main compartment, that help keep clothes neat and tidy.
Dakine Split Men's Outdoor Travel Backpack
94% buyer satisfaction based on 300+ online buyer reviews
- Available in the following colours, black, carbon, pine trees pet, dark navy and R2r ink.
- The capacity is 85 litres
- Measures 30 x 14 x 13" [ 76 x 36 x 33 cm ]
- Weighs 10 lbs. [ 4.5 kg ]
- It has an unusual but effective split level design which allows for easy access and organisation
- Will fold flat for storage purposes
- Made from 600D polyester and 420D nylon which makes this a very hard wearing and durable bag
Lightweight Large Roller Bag Holdall with Wheels by Pierre Cardin
94% buyer satisfaction based on 350+ online buyer reviews
- This wheeled holdall has long lasting easy glide skate wheels, and the wheels are recessed into the case which helps prevent them from snapping off when clearing curbs and rolling over uneven surfaces
- The bag is made from a poly-nylon body material for strength and inter-locking zip sliders for extra security.
- There is a shoe compartment and 2 external pockets, with inter-locking zip sliders for extra security
- It has a flush fit trolley handle system, padded cuff handles and additional grab handle
- Its lightweight construction allows for easy manoeuvring when full, holdalls for men or women
OIWAS Travel Holdall with Wheels Weekend Bag
90% buyer satisfaction based on 300+ online buyer reviews
- This wheeled holdall is a small wheeled bag which is a good choice for either a weekend stay or an overnight stay
- It has a telescopic handle and 2 wheels for easy movement
- The bag can hold up to 2-3 days worth of clothes
- It weighs just over 2 Kg and has a 45 litre capacity, which can be extended to 55 litres
- It is available in the red colour shown to the left and is also available in black for those who like a bag that is under stated
- It also has handles for carrying but no shoulder strap and the wheels are made of rubber
- It has a zipped closure which can be locked. It should comply with most hand baggage regulations but just check the size as the airlines are constantly changing the rules for that.
Slimbridge Extra Large Foldable Wheeled Luggage Travel Holdall
82% buyer satisfaction based on 650+ online buyer reviews
- This holdall is popular as it is a good size and lightweight at under 1 Kg
- It is a 32" bag with 2 wheels
- It is available in blue or taupe
- Measures 80 x 33 x 33 cm
- Made from polyester (600D material)
- It comes with a 3 year warranty
- There are 2 handles for carrying
- Holds 87 litres approx
- Weighs 0.95 Kg
Flymax 40" XL Large Rolling Lightweight Wheeled Holdall
82% buyer satisfaction based on 350+ online buyer reviews
- This holdall from the Flymax brand is another popular and affordable choice for many UK buyers
- It is a 40" bag and also available as a 36" option
- It is available in black and then you have the option of accent colours that include black, blue, lime, purple, red and yellow.
- Measures 101x42x39cm
- Made from polyester (600D material)
- Has a large main zipped compartment
- It has 2 front pockets
- Comes with an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Holds 165 litres approx
- Weighs 3.25 Kg
Karabar Extra Large Super Lightweight Wheeled Holdall
80% buyer satisfaction based on 600+ online buyer reviews
- This model is available in both a 30" and a 34" option and available in a brown colour
- The bag measures 87 x 46 x 38 cm,
- It weighs 3.8 Kg
- Has a 152 litre capacity
- Lightweight steel push button trolley
Robust heavy duty polyester material
Two sturdy inline wheels with protective skids to base
Large front zipped pocket. 10 Years Warranty!